Join The Team
Established in 1972, AFC Tool and FC Industries open management style encourages everyone to contribute to the creative process, from the shop floor to the accounting office. It is our dedicated, involved and knowledgeable people that give us the edge. In addition, we are continually investing in new equipment and technologies to maintain and enhance our competitive position.
If you possess the skills below and want to work for a company that values its’ employees as one of its’ greatest resources, then please complete the contact form below and/or download your resume below for consideration. FC Industries offers competitive wages with a benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401k, vacation, and much more!
Current Open Positions – Apply Now!
AFC Tool has a second shift CNC Mill Operator / Machinist position available for a strong candidate with experience running CNC vertical and horizontal mills, to be responsible for set up, operation, and in-process inspection of a wide variety of parts in our CNC milling and turning department.
- Setup parts on vertical and horizontal CNC milling machines according to instructions provided, using best practices.
- Assemble, load, and set tools required for operation.
- Load, confirm, and run programs while maintaining safe, accurate, and efficient operation.
- Perform in-process inspections to ensure parts conform to print specifications.
- Work toward continuous improvement of processes and operations to increase efficiency and profitability.
- Strong work ethic and solid work history.
- Exceptional setup ability, as we are a job shop and setups are often complex.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in CNC mill operation.
- Ability to read and understand complex drawings as well as geometric dimensioning and tolerancing.
- Knowledge of basic G&M code programming.
- Good communication skills.
- Must own basic tools.
The best machine shop in Dayton is hiring a Surface Grinder! Come work in a collaborative environment on a wide range of innovative, exciting, precision aerospace projects! We need an experienced, talented machinist to run surface grinders and water grinders to join our team!
- Must be able to do their own setups
- Responsible for in-process inspections
- Be able to read prints and follow written/verbal job instructions
- If you have your own measuring tools (micrometers, calipers, scale, etc), it’s a
- Run manual surface grinder
- Run automatic water grinder
For additional open positions at Dayton Precision and at FC Industries see our postings on indeed.com.
Our employees enjoy many different benefits on top of the regular medical, dental and vision benefits! We also offer life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, an employee assistance program, a wellness plan, 401k, paid time off, holidays, bereavement pay, tuition reimbursement, prescription safety glasses, direct deposit, and many more! Additionally, employees who work second shift are given a generous night shift differential on top of their already competitive wages!